Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 104

Thread: The Magical Quotes Of Life...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well we are almost there. Half way to the weekend. I hate to wish time away but I really need my weekend. Here is one to get us through the day.

    In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
    - Theodore Roosevelt
    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can almost see the weekend from here and it is looking so good... Anyway here we go with another quote:

    Wisdom is supreme; therefore make a full effort to get wisdom.
    Esteem her and she will exalt you; embrace her and she will honor you.
    - Proverbs 4:7-8
    Have a Great Day...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can't believe it is Friday.... Oh yea I can. Anyway I hope everyone enjoy's their weekend. Don't have to many plans here just helping my step-daughter move. Here is one to get us through:

    I'd rather be right than President.
    - Henry Clay
    I thought that was really funny...
    Have a Great One
    Love
    Dawn

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Dawn,
    I'm so glad to see your positive quotes back on the board.
    I really like the quote from the 24th...
    Remember sadness is always temporary. This, too, shall pass.
    --Chuck T. Falcon
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have a great day everyone.

    rOGEr

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I really hate when the weekend just flies right by, and I feel like I didn't get anything I wanted to do done. Oh well here we go. Here is one to start out our week:

    He who conquers himself has won a greater victory than he who conquers a city.
    - Proverbs

    Have a Great Day...
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well one more day into the week that is a good sign. Here is one for today:


    It is the spirit and not the form of law that keeps justice alive.
    - Earl Warren
    Have A Great Day.
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Nothing but rain out in these parts and it is starting to bring me down. But I won't let it. Here is one for today:

    The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.
    - Richard Bach
    I am trying to work on that one...
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #18
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I am enjoying these quotes Dawny! They make me think!
    Keep 'em coming!!!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Where is tomorrow, I really need it. Boy how I love my weekend's. Here is one for today:

    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - unknown
    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think I can. I think I can. I think I can get through today so I can start my weekend... I hope this quote will get me through faster. I hope everyone has a great weekend..

    The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
    - Helen Keller
    See ya
    Love ya all
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic